Thursday, September 13, 2012

Starting off.

This is just something for me to get away from my social networking pages. I have thought about making a blog blog in like FOREVER. LOL.  Yes i have a tumblr, but some how people i know still find me there. So on here, as you can see did not post up a picture nor shared my name :) Hope those who come across my page don't mind. I promise im not some creep, yet of course that sentence itself sounds creepy.

Well rest assured, for i doubt any creep would be making a blog about books,only nerds do. >.< Anyhow i shall be blogging of other personal subjects every now and then. This is after all a 'get away' for me.

Now, on to the FUN stuff. Lets book talk ;]

Today i was telling my cousin about books that i just recently ordered and bought. She thinks i have a problem, and i told her yes i do. Because ive been far to busy to even finish the two books i am currently reading now and yet ive bought over 20 books this past month. 

Currently reading:

Pride& Prejudice- Um......i havent gotten around to finish this because i find myself having to reread some of the content. Only because it was sort of hard to understand Jane Austen's writings at times. However, i simply adore the story so far, seeing how im already half way.

Other book.....

Perks of Being a Wallflower- I recently just got this book, and  have to say am in love with it. :) idk it just reminded me a lot of my middle school /High school years, even though the protagonist is a freshmen in this book. Cant wait for the movie either. :D

(But yess i have other books i had to put aside due to college and work....*ehhh if only i could just be immortal, then i have all the time i need.) lol

Anyways back back to what i was saying, before i skipped down to the books i am currently reading. NO i have not spent a fortune on the books. Its just i am able to find really good deals at thrift stores, and bargain book places. And i have to say Walmart is also a good place to look. Some of the new favorites that are found in barns&noble is usually 20% cheaper at Walmart. Yesssssssssss. Thats my spot, i kid you not.

Well its is getting late. So next time ill probably put up some of the books ive got and maybe other fun things. :} Night<3   

No comments:

Post a Comment